This conference was originally scheduled for April 1st, but was postponed to May 13th because of snow. If you were registered for the April 1st date, you are automatically registered for May 13th. If unable to attend, you may request a full refund if you notify us by April 15th. Refund requests should be sent to NHSNA@comcast.net
School Nurses on the Front Lines
8:00 AM to 4PM
5 Contact Hours
Breakfast and Lunch Included
New Hampshire School Nurses' Association annual spring conference and membership meeting.
1. Bumped, Bruised, Broken or Bad
Roger Wicksman, DO
Concord Pediatrics, P.A.
2. 24/7: How Connectedness to Technology Contributes to Anxiety and Depression in Youth
Ann Duckless MA, NAMI NH
Community Educator and Prevention Specialist
3. Emergency Medications- Review of Legal issues
Nancy Wells MS RN NCSN,
NH DOE School Nurse Coordinator
4. Dental Emergencies in a Health Office
How to triage and document dental emergencies, and terminology basics.
5. Hall of Exhibitors
Talk to company representatives and collect some freebies! Raffles!
6. NHSNA Annual Membership Meeting
School Nurse of the Year Presentation,
Election of Officers.